The Mission of the Century Club is to maintain a vibrant club that supports our charitable and cultural events, welcomes diversity, develops friendships, enhances personal and professional growth for social enjoyment and offers intellectually stimulating activities among its members. The establishment and maintenance shall be a Club house within the city of Rochester, New York.
- The gracious mansion offers a convenient meeting place for both suburbanites and city dwellers.
- Our excellent kitchen provides breakfasts, lunches, and dinners for all occasions.
- Catering is available upon request.
- Activities are planned to accommodate members, their families and guests during the day, as well as evenings and weekends.
- The facility is available for outside meetings- including male guests- by reservation with a member sponsor.
- A diverse membership allows opportunities to meet members with varying backgrounds and interests.
- Our members enjoy reciprocal privileges at a variety of local city and country clubs.